12/5/13

DEDICATION WILAS

Remember member, those letters you used to compose for your rucas incorporating oldies song titles!?



Case Example;

“ONE SUMMER NIGHT” YOU “LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER” THERE I WAS “WISHING ON A STAR” THEN YOU KNEW WE WERE MADE TO BE “TOGETHER” PERO I WAS JUST FUCKING UP IN THE CALLES, SO NOW YOU FIND ME IN THE TORCIDA JUST HAVING “TEARS ON MY PILLOW” HOPING YOU WERE STILL “HYPNOTIZED” OF MY LOVE, BUT NOW MY TIME IS OVER AND I’M “BACK ON THE STREETS” PERO WHERE HAVE YOU GONE SINCE I’VE BEEN “A THOUSAND MILES AWAY” I JUST WANT TO BE “SITTING IN THE PARK” BEING WITH YOU, PERO I PUES, IT WAS JUST “LOVE ON A TWO WAY STREET” SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS I’LL “CATCH YOU ON THE REBOUND” AND ALL THE “MEMORIES OF EL MONTE” SO JUST “SMILE NOW AND CRY LATER” AND “DON’T LET NO ONE GET YOU DOWN” I HOPE YOU “CALL ME” ONE OF THESE DAYS BECAUSE “I’LL BE AROUND” PERO JUST REMEMBER ME EL “NITEOWL” AND “THE TOWN I LIVE IN”

MISTER
NITEOWL
V=EMR=1

No comments: